Diamond resin grinding wheel has high hardness, high strength and strong grinding ability. It is mainly used for grinding high and hard alloys, non-metallic materials, cutting hard and brittle carbides, non-metallic minerals, etc. Such as cemented carbide, ceramics, agate, optical glass, semiconductor materials and wear-resistant cast iron, stone, etc.
The resin diamond grinding wheel has a good polishing effect. The grinding wheel is sharp and not easy to be blocked during grinding. The specific characteristics are as follows:
1. The grinding efficiency is high, and the grinding wheel consumption is relatively slow.
2. Good self-sharpening, low heat generation during grinding, not easy to block. Reduced job burns when grinding.
3. The grinding wheel has a certain elasticity, which is beneficial to improve the roughness of the workpiece surface. Mainly used for fine grinding, semi-fine grinding, knife grinding, polishing and other processes.
4. The diamond resin grinding wheel is cured at low temperature, the production cycle is short, and the equipment and supply process are relatively simple. Due to the fluidity of the resin, it is easy to form a abrasive wheel with a complex surface.
Advantages and characteristics of electroplated diamond grinding wheels:
1. The electroplating process is simple, the investment is small, and the manufacture is convenient.
2. No need to trim, easy to use.
3. The single-layer structure determines that it can reach a high working speed, which is currently as high as 250-300m/s abroad.
4. Although there is only a single layer of diamond, it still has enough life.
5. For roller grinding wheels with high precision requirements, electroplating manufacturing method.
Because of these advantages, the high-speed and high-speed grinding of electroplated grinding wheels occupies an undisputed main position.