There are a few things you need to know about grinding wheel.
The cutting disc is attached to the grinding wheel. It is made of abrasives and binder resins for cutting ordinary steel, stainless steel and non-metallic sheets. Divided into resin cutting disc, diamond cutting disc.
Glass fiber and resin are used as reinforcing bonding materials. Has high tensile, impact and flexural strength. It is widely used in the production and blanking of ordinary steel, stainless steel and non-metal. Excellent materials and exquisite craftsmanship ensure high cutting efficiency and best economic results for workpieces of different materials.
1. How to choose a suitable grinding wheel for different cutting materials.
For carbon steel, alloy steel, cast steel, stainless steel, copper aluminum, glass stone. Because of their different tissue densities and fever conditions. It also determines the difference when choosing a grinding wheel. against glass stone. There are special glass stone cutting and grinding tools on the market. Copper, aluminum and stainless steel solid materials should be cut or polished with lower thickness or zirconium corundum as the base material. For cutting carbon steel and stainless steel profiles (non-solid), the selection of grinding wheels with higher hardness will greatly increase the life. However, for solid round steel and forgings, the hardness of the grinding wheel should not be too high, otherwise it will not cut!
2. The influence of the thickness of the grinding wheel on the cutting material.
Pay attention to the selection of cutting pieces:
1. Select the thin slice as far as possible under the conditions allowed by the cutting process.
2. Choose a cutting blade with finer abrasive particles.
3. Choose a cutting piece with a looser tissue to facilitate heat dissipation.
4. The abrasive of the cutting blade should be equipped with the cutting workpiece.
Excellent materials and exquisite craftsmanship ensure high cutting efficiency and best economic results for workpieces of different materials.
Super cool and thin, sliced professionally for stainless steel. The first 0.9mm ultra-thin body. Transform a classic into glamour with a selection of ultra-sharp abrasives. Small stature, big difference, the knife rises and falls. Show off a unique look, that’s it.
3. What are the reasons for the rupture of the grinding wheel disc during use?
When installing the cutting blade, it should be idle for one minute. There are two main factors for rupture in this process:
The first is that the cutting piece is an inferior product itself and does not reach the line speed used by the cutting table. In addition, the hole diameter of the cutting blade and the shaft of the cutting table are not equipped, so there is a large stress during assembly.
The second is that the cutting piece is broken during use. We often see cutting blades that are normal to start with. The grinding wheel is broken when the cutting is usually 1/3 state. Through analysis, it may be the following reasons: poor flatness of the cutting blade, uneven structure of the cutting blade, high hardness of the cutting blade, and lack of toughness of the cutting blade resin. In summary, in order to avoid the rupture of the cutting blade, the quality of the cutting blade is affected.
The requirements are the following:
1. To have sufficient strength, the normal cutting blade rotation strength must reach 1.5 times the speed of use.
2. There should be a good flatness. The flatness of the cutting sheet should be controlled within 0.3mm.
3. Select the appropriate cutting blade. Due to the complex use of the cutting blade, the hardness of the cutting blade must be selected according to your own needs. Too hard will break, too soft will increase the cost.
Cndome® aims to help people better understand the technology of our abrasive discs. The blog aims to provide people with better services.