Resin cutting disc, also known as resin grinding wheel, resin grinding disc. It is a solid shaped abrasive material with high molecular polymer as the main raw material.
It is characterized by high hardness, good wear resistance and good heat resistance. It can be processed into workpieces of various shapes and sizes. At the same time, it has excellent chemical corrosion resistance and does not deform at high temperature. In addition, it also has the characteristics of easy grinding and polishing. It is widely used in the finishing of cutting tools and mold cavity surfaces in the machinery, electronic and electrical industries, and the casting process in the precision casting industry.
Classification of resin cutting disc
According to the material, it can be divided into two categories, natural bakelite and synthetic rubber. According to the purpose, it can be divided into two types, ordinary grade (that is, coarse particle size) and ultra-fine grade (that is, micropowder). According to different use requirements, it can be divided into the following categories
(1) It is used for cutting general metal or non-ferrous metal materials.
(2) For cutting of rigid plastics.
(3) Used as a tool.
(4) As an abrasive material.
(5) as a polishing material.
(6) Other special purposes, such as grinding wheels for surface treatment of ceramic products.
4. Choose different models and specifications according to different usage occasions and usage requirements.
5. From the scope of application, it is divided into two types: general-purpose type and special-purpose type.
6. According to the different appearance of the product, it can be divided into two categories: solid and hollow.
7. According to the working mode, it can be divided into two types: rotary type and non-rotation type.
8. According to the different production, it is divided into imported products and domestic self-developed products.