Safety operation standard and code of conduct for angle grinder
One, General requirements
1. The operator must be proficient in the “structure, performance, and basic principles” of the grinder, and can only operate after having a general fitter certificate.
2, the driver is responsible for the operation of the grinder and the maintenance of safety facilities.
Two, Check before starting
1. Before working, you must wear labor protection equipment, especially protective glasses.
2. Before use, check carefully whether the fasteners are loose and whether the cutting disc is damaged or broken.
3. Check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the rated voltage, and it cannot be used on a power supply that exceeds or is less than 10% of the rated voltage.
4. The cutting disc used must not be larger than the cutting disc specifications specified on the nameplate to avoid overloading the motor. Never use a cutting disc with a safe line speed lower than the cutting line speed.
5. It is forbidden to use it under conditions containing flammable, explosive and corrosive gases to ensure safe production and normal operation of electrical components.
6. Before each use of the grinder, check the cutting disc for defects.
7. The cutting disc must have a factory certificate, and it must be inspected with a wooden hammer and static balance test before installation. Only after passing the inspection can it be installed and used.
Three, boot operation
1. After the grinder is started, it should be idling for two to three minutes. It can only be used when the grinder is running normally.
2. Determine the location of the cutting disc, pay attention to the direction of rotation of the grinder, and avoid sidewalks, mechanical equipment and work sites.
3. The grinder should have a protective cover that covers at least half of the cutting disc. The strength of the cover must be able to withstand the impact when the cutting disc breaks. It is forbidden to use a protective cover made of cast iron.
4. The hole diameter of the cutting disc should be pressed with lead, and the clearance between the hole and the shaft should not be greater than 0.1mm.
5. The diameter of the splints on both sides of the cutting disc should not be less than 1/2 of the diameter of the cutting disc. Between the cutting disc and the splint, there should be an elastic washer of uniform thickness, but the splints should not be screwed too tightly.
6. The cutting disc should be replaced in time when the cutting disc is ground near the edge of the splint.
7. The protective cover and the grinding rack are firm. The gap between the grinding rack and the cutting disc should be adjusted frequently to ensure that it is not greater than 3mm.
8. The newly installed cutting disc should be tested for 15 minutes. During the test run, no one should face the cutting disc.
9. After the grinder is used up, close the switch immediately and do not let the grinder run idly.
Fourth, the code of conduct
1.It is forbidden for two persons to use the same cutting disc at the same time, let alone grinding on the side of the cutting disc. When grinding, the operator should stand on the side of the grinder, not on the front of the grinder to prevent the cutting disc from cracking. ,have an accident.
2. The cutting disc is not allowed to be wetted, and it must be kept dry frequently to prevent loss of balance after wet water and accidents.
3, the cutting disc is thin and small, and it is not allowed to be used when it is severely worn. It should be replaced in time to ensure safety.
4. After use, cut off the power before leaving.
5. Regular inspections should be carried out, usually once every six months, and should be inspected every quarter when it is used frequently. All parts should be disassembled during inspection, dust and oil stains should be cleaned up, and bearings should be cleaned. After disassembly, 30 minutes of no-load operation are required to observe whether the rotation is normal.
6. When not in use, place it in a dry, clean, and non-corrosive gas environment.
7. The grinder must have a special person responsible, who should be responsible for installation, repair, adjustment of the workpiece, and daily inspection.
8. When using the grinder, wear eyes.
9. Thinner wheels, the side is prohibited.
10. When grinding, people should not directly face the direction of rotation of the cutting disc. People should stand on the side of the cutting disc and avoid the direction of rotation of the cutting disc.
11. The grinder is strictly prohibited to grind aluminum, copper, tin, lead and non-metallic workpieces.
12. It is forbidden to grind large workpieces on a fixed small cutting disc.
13. Don’t use too much force when sharpening parts or tools, or hit the cutting disc.