The grinding wheel is a porous body made by adding a bonding agent to the abrasive, after compacting, drying and roasting. It rotates at high speed during use. It can be used for the outer circle, inner circle, flat surface and various shapes of metal or non-metal workpieces. For rough grinding, semi-finishing and fine grinding, as well as grooving and cutting. Due to the different abrasives, bonding agents and manufacturing processes, the characteristics of the grinding wheel are also very different, which has an important impact on the grinding processing quality, productivity and economy.
As a professional grinding wheel manufacturer, Changzhou Dome Abrasives Manufacture Co., Ltd. will share the specifications, models and prices of various grinding wheels for you in detail. The products are of high quality, guaranteed quality, professional technical strength, advanced production equipment or testing. Equipment, according to the different requirements of users, research and development of various grinding wheels with special purposes.
So which specification of the grinding wheel is good? How can the grinding wheel work safely and efficiently?
- Good uniform appearance and no cracks are the basic appearance of high-quality grinding wheel specifications;
- Sophisticated packaging and printed anti-counterfeiting barcodes are the difference between genuine factory products and counterfeit goods;
- The lower the static imbalance value of any grinding wheel, the better, of course, the more difficult it is to produce;
- The general rule of cutting and grinding is that the amount of iron removal is small, the grinding wheel is too hard for low abrasion, and the material used is too poor for the less iron removal and large abrasion. The high-quality intrinsic quality is the least possible abrasion and the maximum amount of iron removal. At the same time feel good;
- For carbon steel, alloy steel, cast steel, stainless steel, copper and aluminum, and glass stone, because their organization density and heating conditions are different, it is decided to choose a different grinding wheel; for glass stone, the market There are special glass and stone cutting and grinding tools; copper, aluminum and stainless steel solid materials should be cut or polished with lower thickness or based on zirconium corundum; hardness is required for cutting carbon steel and stainless steel profiles (not solid) A higher grinding wheel will greatly increase the life; but for solid round steel and forgings, the hardness of the grinding wheel should not be too high, otherwise it will not cut!
- The choice of the grinding wheel is the material to be ground. The ideal grinding wheel should have good sharpness and hardness. When the abrasive particles are passivated, will they automatically fall off from the bonding agent and make the grinding wheel Good sharpness at all times is an important criterion for safe and efficient operation of grinding wheels.
Welcome to use our brand CNDOME high performance cutting and grinding wheels.